Visit the Kids Zone, a fun and safe space for children to play while parents and guardians receive services at the Care Center.
While you shop or attend an appointment here at the Care Center, your children can play in the Kids Zone. This is a space designed just for kids, with toys, games, books and crafts for a fun, enjoyable experience for children. A team of caring volunteers will ensure a safe and positive time at the Kids Zone.
- At this time The Kids Zone is open for children 2 months to 10 years old. Eligibility for infants and children up to age 3 is based on volunteer coverage.
- Parents/guardians must stay in the Care Center while their children are in the Kids Zone.
- No personal food, toys or technology is allowed in the Kids Zone.
- Please pick up your children before closing and bring the nametag you received at drop off.
- Let volunteers know if your child has allergies or special needs.